Certified Public Accountant
(Married - resides in St. Lucie County with wife Donna and family.)
Graduate of New York Institute of Technology
- Staff accountant with Arthur Andersen & Co.
- Manager of Finance for Ryder Truck Rental, Inc.
- Managing partner in firm of Fogal & Associates, LLC, successor firm to Fogal, Lynch, Johnson & Long Certified Public Accountants - October 1979 to present. The Firm is affiliated by membership in the CPA-USA Network, formerly known as National Associated CPA Firms. (NACPAF). Fogal & Associates, LLC, has offices in St. Lucie West and Fort Pierce.
- National Coordinator for CPA-USA Network.
- Director, Seacoast National Bank.
- Author of published article on Elder Care.
- Past Chairman of FICPA Elder Care Committee.
- Member of AICPA Elder Care Task Force.
- Frequent lecturer on tax and management topics.
- Currently serves on Finance Committee of St. Lucie County.
- Board member of St. Lucie County Education Foundation.
- Member of Salvation Army Advisory Board.
- Sponsor of Young Floridian Award Program.
- Worked to assist St. Lucie West Centennial High School in the hiring of football and baseball coaches.
- Past-President, Greater Port St. Lucie Chamber of Commerce.
- Past-Chairman, Jobs and Education Partnership, formerly known as Treasure Coast Private Industry Council.
- Past Co-Campaign Chairman, United Way of St. Lucie County.
- Past-President, Paul Harris fellow and Charter member of Port St. Lucie Rotary Club.
- Charter member of St. Lucie West Lions Club.
- Past Treasurer of Gulf Stream Council of Boy Scouts of America.
- Instrumental in refurbishing of Sportsman's Park.
- Active in development of Port St. Lucie youth, through involvement and coaching of football and baseball.