GEORGE R. GELETKO
Mr. Geletko is the Government Affairs Director for Waste Management Inc. of Florida. Mr. Geletko is a graduate of Embry Riddle Aeronautical Institute. Mr. Geletko joined the company in 1982 and has 27 years experience with Waste Management. Mr. Geletko has held increasing responsibility with the company including the following positions:
- Industrial Sales Consultant Waste Management of Pompano 1982-1986.
- Sales Manager Waste Management of Orlando 1986-1989.
- Florida Regional Sales Director 1989-1992.
- Municipal Marketing Manager 1992-1997
- Division Manager, Business Development Central Florida 1997-2002.
- Florida Government Affairs Director 2002-Current.
- Wife Sara.
- Sons Paul and Scott.
- Vietnam Veteran USAF 1963-1968.
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical Institute 1968-1969.
STATE PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Chairman, National Solid Waste Association Florida Chapter 2002-Current.
- Chairman, Keep Florida Beautiful 2008-Current.
- Florida Highway Advisory Council 2003-Current.
- Florida Home Builders Board of Director 2002-Current.
- Florida Home Builders Political Action Committee 2007-Current.
COMMUNITY PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Chairman, Keep Brevard Beautiful 2006-2009.
- Chairman, Brevard Economic Development Government Relations Committee 2007-Current.
- Chairman, Palm Bay Chamber of Commerce 2010.
- President, Honor America 2002.
- Chairman, Home Builders and Contractors of Brevard Political Action Committee 2000-Current.
- Home Builders and Contractors of Brevard Board of Director.
- Melbourne Chamber of Commerce Business Voice Board of Director.
- Brevard Economic Development Council Board Member 2005-Current.