- Born in Tallahassee, Florida, June l7, l944
- Married, 3 children, 7 grandchildren
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL - B.S. Marketing l966
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL - Masters in Business
Administration - l968
- 1982-2010: President & CEO of Riverside National Bank of Florida, Fort Pierce, FL. Twenty (23) year old bank with $3 Billion in assets operating 52 offices from Delray Beach, north to Holly Hill, west to Lakeland.
- 1985-2010: Chairman of the Board and CEO of Indian River National Bank, Vero Beach, FL
- 1995-2010: Chairman of the Board of Prosperity Banking Company, St. Augustine, FL. Vice Chairman of Prosperity Bank. $865 Million bank operating 22 offices in St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Palm Coast, Ponte Vedra, Palatka, Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, Deland, and Panama City, FL.
- 1996-2010: Chairman of the Board, Riverside Gulf Coast Banking Company, Cape Coral, FL. Vice Chairman of Riverside Bank of the Gulf Coast. $485 Million bank operating 12 offices from Bradenton south to Naples.
- 1999-2010: Chairman of the Board, Riverside Central Florida Banking Company and Riverside Bank of Central Florida, a new $80 Million two office bank in the Orlando market.
- 1980-1982: Organizing effort for Riverside National Bank of Florida
- 1979-1980: Executive Vice President of Southeast National Bank of Ft. Pierce
- 1975-1979: Asst. Regional Credit Administrator and Regional Credit Administrator for Southeast Banks for central and North Florida
- 1970-1975: Southeast Bank of Orlando, V.P. in charge of Commercial Lending
- 1967-1970: Asst. National Bank Examiner, Controller of the Currency, U.S. Treasury Dept.
MEMBERSHIP AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- St. Lucie County Sheriff's Reserve Unit, Inc. (President & Director)
- Concerned Citizens & Officials (Moderator)
- One Hundred Club of St. Lucie County (Past President)
- Florida Highway Patrol Advisory Council (Secretary & Director)
- State of Florida Judicial Nominating Commission, 4th District Court of Appeals
- CORE (Director) – Agency provides misdemeanor rehab for 19th Judicial Circuit
- St. Lucie Chamber of Commerce (Moderator of Trustees)